If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
The Digital Industry Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products – be it the automotive or aerospace industry, mechanical engineering or other interesting sectors.
Your mission in new role:
Work together with different engineers in our Agile development team, to Design, implement, maintain, enhance, test, debug and support Firmware for PLC products.
Your new role – Challenging and future oriented
1. You will make FW design concept and plan with other engineers together for a new generation of PLC product, by understanding customer value.
2. You will be part of a newly created, fun, innovate, diverse and international team (China, Germany, USA)
3. You need estimate the cost and effort of your own work packages, independently implement the work packages in a suitable way with balance of cost, schedule, and quality, continues improvement for better solution in projects.
4. You need implement FW coding, testing, debugging, problem solving, reporting during the whole PLM process.
5. In addition to your developer role you can also take other functions in the area of the architecture thinking, DevOps solutions, security design or also as a scrum master in the future.
6. You love continuous learning and sharing to team members, and be unafraid of bring new ideas forward.
7. You have good habit to document result and transfer outputs with quality to next stage in process.
Your Qualifications – solid and appropriate
1. Education: BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science
2. Expert in programming in C++/C# and a willingness to learn
3. Practical experience creating moderately complex Object-Oriented designs
4. Excellent attention to detail; strong work ethic, self-motivated
5. Good interpersonal, communications, and teamwork skills
6. 2+ years of experience
7. Fluent in English
1. Practical experience designing and writing new product code
2. Practical experience in creating automated tests and frameworks
3. Practical experience with simple and advanced motion control
4. Able to analyze complex technical problems and create solutions
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time