- Project Engineer (Electrical) Support the Project Manager in the execution of the project to achieve completion of the agreed scope within agreed budget, time and accepted quality standards.
- Prepare and update project plans and management plans. Ensure plans consider risks and include appropriate mitigations.
- Actively communicates with all stakeholders and other project team members for resolution of project related issues
- Co-ordinate with design team to deliver design as per clients' standards and specifications.
- Analysis and management of project schedules from suppliers/contractors to ensure accuracy of project master schedule.
- Monitor and prepare reports to management on project progress, cost and performance (incl contractors) against program and budget targets.
- Ensure that project risks are identified, assessed and updated. Monitor and report to management on project risks and issues and its response plan.
- Support Project Manager in arranging for the procurement of materials and external services associated with the projects.
- Arrange for outages of the HV system in association with the Site Manager.
- Provide advice, information, reports and submissions to achieve technical objectives.
- Develop presentations on technical areas for stakeholder engagements and for internal project team.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant financial requirements.
- Support Project Manager in day-today contract management.
- Support Site Manger with on-site inspections.
- Monitor contractor performance (KPIs), prepare and issue summary status reports on contractor performance.
- Assist with the development and implementation of plans to enable the effective administration of contracts.
- Ensures compliance with Quality and EHS standards for all projects.
- Performs according to the Company Business Conduct Guidelines and establishes a culture of trust and integrity.
- A degree in Electrical Engineering from a reputable university.
- Have good knowledge, experience and understanding of design and construction of substations.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in execution of projects out of which at least 5 years of experience in execution of substation projects. Must have executed 1 project of 220kV level or higher.
- Well-developed interpersonal, report writing and business reporting skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Good Proficiency in English (Verbal and Written)
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Pakistan Engineering Co. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time