- Ensures strategic and organizational alignment, steering and controlling of all project execution activities
- Is responsible for profit & loss, and timely completion of project under execution
- Ensures compliance with Corporate, Finance, Legal, Quality and EHS standards for all projects
- Is responsible for from taking over the project from Sales team till the completion and closing out
- Plans human resources, and their recruiting, management, coaching, assessment, and development of employees to ensure a long-term
- target achievement with motivated staff.
- Actively communicates with all stakeholders and responsible for resolution of project related issues.
- Proactively sets up a contract and claim management strategy in the projects, with involvement of assigned CPMs/ contract managers
- Supports the team in identifying, evaluating, assessing and escalating risk and opportunities, strategies and response activities
- Supports procurement team to select and involve partners / subcontractors.
- Represents the project in the relevant decision boards internally and externally.
- Agrees targets with project staff and delegates defined responsibilities and authority.
- Leads project team members to act according to the Business Conduct Guidelines and establishes a culture of trust and integrity.
- A degree in Electrical Engineering and related fields from reputable University.
- At least 12 years’ experience in Projects Execution of HV Substation including 05 years as Project Manager in small projects.
- PM@ Siemens certification would be a plus
- Excellent internal and external negotiation skills
- Excellent Influencing and communication skills
- Very Good level in English both spoken and written.
- Strong PC skills, experience with ERP and Design Programs.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Pakistan Engineering Co. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time