Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Perform Supplier Pre-assessment as a part of supplier selection process
- Perform technical feasibility reviews with supplier based on Siemens drawing, specifications and Quality Plan before new part development
- Co-ordinate development of parts, First sample inspection of parts, assembly trials on the new samples submitted by supplier. Get required corrections done from Supplier.
- Visit vendors regularly, monitor if the quality checks are being done in line with the agreed product quality plans/ process control plans, provide guidance in developing the correct inspection methods and tools IN ORDER TO minimize the incoming rejection at our factory.
- Carry out Supplier assessment, monitor closure of improvement measures identified during assessment
- Perform process audits for special process suppliers/ sub-suppliers
- Analyze non conformances occurring at different stages (Incoming quality, In-process, Product Testing) in factory in supplied parts and enable suppliers to take corrective actions IN ORDER TO minimize nonconformance costs
- Co-ordinate GVS (global value sourcing) project activities for the unit
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You are a graduate Mechanical Engineer with 2-5 years of experience in Supplier Quality, Incoming Inspection, Quality Management System
- Preferably, experience in industries like MV / HV Switchgear or Automotive industry
- Must be technically sound in manufacturing process of various mechanical commodities, processes and should possess excellent analytical skills with strong attention to details
- Good communication skills
- You are willing and able to travel to various Suppliers sites (around 30% of your time)
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Aurangabad. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time