Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Energy is focused on helping customers navigate the world’s most pressing energy problems. As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
• Responsible to convert all the thermal calculations into construction drawings and Bill of Materials for HP & LP inner casings, stationary diaphragms, turbine shaft & blades, sealing shells, IN ORDER TO meet the design requirements in line with the customer/quality specifications.
• Reconstruction of the turbine components by special solutions during Turbine revamp scope.
• Translate site measurement / reverse engineering data into manufacturing drawings so that flange to flange matching in foot-print replacement is achieved.
• Ensure and maintain the quality of documentation & drawings, ensure adequacy of specifications in order to meet the quality / construction requirements of design.
• Provide support to manufacturing, Shop assembly, Quality, site for resolving critical technical issue by detailed study & root cause analysis.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
• B.E. / B. Tech. (Mechanical) from reputed institute.
• 4-6 Years’ hands on experience & skill set in AutoCAD, PTC-Creo, NX for 3D modelling as well 2D drawings.
• Basic knowledge of steam Turbine.
• Team player and able to provide quick solution with engineering judgement
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Vadodara. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time