Create a better tomorrow with us.
We are looking for a Pre-sales Technical Support Professional for PLC Products, to be hired with a permanent contract, for its premises in Milan. He/she will be part of the pre-sales technical support team for automation products, especially for Simatic Controller Family in supporting customers during the development of new machines and plants based on Simatic Automation System portfolio. They are also involved in presentation and training to the customers.
Siemens is a focused technology company, pioneering intelligent solutions that transform the every day in manufacturing, grids, buildings, and transportation. Our technology addresses real problems that affect the future of humanity.
Do you have the courage to think beyond the possible? Do you want to be empowered to build solutions that have an impact on daily life?
Siemens is your place to thrive. At Siemens, you will find the trust and freedom to excel. Let’s grow together, to improve how people live, work, make and move. Because creating a world that we are proud to hand to the next generation is more than a job – it’s the opportunity of a lifetime.
Talk to us about the growth journey you’d like to take, move to Siemens to learn and to build a better real and digital future.Your Challenge
- Support the customers and partners during the technology implementation of Automation tasks
- Technical promotion of the automation products based on SIMATIC automation solution
- Presentation of the technical features of products / solution in the presales phase,
- Support the sales forces in the technical promotion of Automation solutions
- Held training and technical workshop to spread the know-how with the customers
- Establish a detailed knowledge concerning the design and automation software
- Bachelor/master degree in electrical/automation/electronic or equivalent experience
- Basic knowledge of drive techniques, electric motors, motion control, PLC, HMI & SCADA;
- Passionate and ready to learn new topics about PLC features and automation in general
- Capability to simplify and represent technical concepts
- Willingness to lead presentations or workshops
- Available to short business trips
- Good knowledge of English and Italian, both written and spoken;
- Target driven and focused on customers, initiative, autonomy and propensity to work in team
What can we further offer?
- An inclusive and flexible way of working, with caring for everyone's personal well-being;
- Flexible Welfare programs and health insurance can be extended to your family;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the ambitious spirits are recognized;
- Opportunities for continuous/individual learning journeys so that you never stop growing and keep on learning;
- Value driven culture: trustful, respectful, open, honest, empowering;
- Competitive package with regional specific benefits;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Free on-site lunch options;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone.
- Cutting-edge tools for remote working and your personal growth.
Inclusion is our ambition!
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of diversity, guaranteeing equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to realize their full potential.
Address us the desired working conditions/ environment that will lift your efficiency. Typically, this kind of position is full-time, however please feel free to tell us if a more flexible arrangement would better enable you to take up this opportunity!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.Contacts
For more details about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time