Siemens is looking for a Pre-sales Technical Support for IPC (Industrial PC) Products, to be hired with a permanent contract, for its premises in Milano. He/she will be part of the pre-sales technical support team for automation products, especially for Simatic IPC Family.
Pre-sales technical support team members support customers during the development of new machines based on Simatic Automation System portfolio. They are also involved in presentation and training to the customers.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
What will you manage in the short term?
- Support the customers and partners during the technology implementation of Automation tasks
- Technical promotion of the automation products based on SIMATIC automation solution
- Presentation of the technical features of products / solution in the presales phase
- Support the sales forces in the technical promotion of the Automation solution
- Held training and technical workshop to spread the know-how with the customers
- Establish a detailed knowledge concerning the design and automation software
- Hold meetings with headquarters for technical insights
And what about the medium-long term?
· You will have the possibility of increase your competence on automation solutions.
Who are we looking for?
A candidate with the following features:
· Bachelor/master degree in automation/electronic/computer science or equivalent
· Passionate and ready to learn new topics about IPC features
· Capability to simplify and represent technical concepts to transmit them to customers and sales
· Willingness to lead presentations or workshops to customers and colleagues
· Knowledge about Computer Technology and Operating Systems
· Knowledge in Linux OS
· Strong Knowledge in Windows OS
· Available to short business trips
· Good knowledge of English and Italian, both written and spoken;
· Strong orientation to reach the targets and focused on customers, initiative, autonomy and propensity to work in team
· The following competences are a plus:
- Knowledge in network infrastructure services.
- Knowledge of virtual machines
- Configure Remote Desktop Services.
- Basic knowledge of administrative techniques and tools of Windows Server
- Knowledge of high level programming languages (preferably C#, C++, JavaSE)
What can we further offer?
· A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
· Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
· An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
· Flexible Welfare programs that can be extended to your family health insurance that can be extended to your family;
· Shareholding plans for the employee;
· Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
· Meal totally paid by the company;
· Personal Computer and Smartphone.
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
strongly in both taking responsibility and being transparent with your data.
For the new GDPR we manage only online applications and we don’t accept CVs by
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered.
Are you ready to create a real impact?
Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
information or questions you can contact:
Via Vipiteno, 4 Milan
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time