DI FA SUP is looking for a technical talent to support Advanced Automation and Robotics projects. The relevant responsibilities contain but do not limit to provide consulting to customers, contribute to business development and execute technical workshops.
What are my responsibilities?
• Responsible for Advanced Automation and Robotics application support
• Responsible for implementation of Robot applications for highly Intelligent Automation scenarios. Including commissioning, code programing etc.,
• Research & develop the latest application example and know-how for Advanced Automation topics
• Offer onsite support to customer along with sales specialist
• Contribute to internal and external workshop in knowledge sharing
• Support product marketing related tasks
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Expertise in Robotics technologies and applications
• Expertise in implementation of the real-time systems and applications in the field of robotics, both in Software & Hardware Level
• Familiar with Siemens PLCs
• Familiar with Linux environment and knowledge with C, C++ will be a plus.
• Professional structured & analytic skills to deal with technical challenge
• Ability to manage knowledge sharing
• Bachelor’s degree or above
• Good presentation and English skills are preferred
• Teamwork spirit
• Willingness to travel
What else do I need to know (introduction about business)
SIMATIC System Support is responsible for internal technical support in Siemens Factory Automation Business Unit. A team of highly motivated technical consultants covers knowledge across the whole Simatic Portfolio. We offer presales support like analysis of automation concepts for finding the best solution for technical challenges the soon as possible. We offer technical workshops to get internal customers well trained in new technologies and products.
For long term support of the customer, we offer to support customer projects in all technical phases.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time