What are my responsibilities?
- Preparation of motor product test plan according to product’s feature description
- Acquiring of test resources and reserving the test equipment
- Configurate servo drive and motor system, optimize best control performance for new motors
- Execution of motor system test, such as motor function/performance test, encoder test etc
- Documentation and analysis for the motor system test result
- Contact window between HQ about test methods, test resource arrangement etc
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s degree or above in electrical, electronic, motor, automation control field
- Be familiar with the theory of PMSM/Induction motor and servo system control
- Fluently in oral and written English
- Automation test programming skill(PLC, Python)
What else do I need to know?
- Test experience of motor or drive product application/ testing is a plus
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Numerical Control Ltd., Nanjing
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time