We are looking for an Electronics talent joining Siemens DI FA SUP team. The responsibilities to this position contain but do not limit to provide technical support to customers, execute consulting projects and ramp-up Electronics related knowledge
What are my responsibilities?
• Provide technical support to Electronics and Automation topics
• Execute onsite customer visits and develop solutions
• Ramp up knowledge about the latest technology in Automation
• Prepare and execute technical workshops to share knowledge with internal and external customers
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Experience with Siemens automation products: TIA portal etc.,
• Experience in motion control tasks: synchronous axes and camming
• Experience in onsite commissioning of automation and drives
• Structured & analytic approach to analyze technical challenges
• Bachelor’s degree or above
• Good English level and presentation skill are preferred
• Willing to travel
What else do I need to know (introduction about business)
With the brand SIMATIC, Siemens has one of the world’s leading automation product families, including PLC, HMI, IOs any many more.
SIMATIC System Support delivers internal technical support regarding Factory Automation topics. A team of highly motivated technical consultants covers knowledge across the whole SIMATIC Portfolio.
We are responsible to bring the latest technologies of Factory Automation Business Unit to Siemens engineers. This we do by various knowledge transfer measures and by technical supporting projects of customers.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time