Siemens Digital Industries Software - Where today meets tomorrow.
Let's make the difference together!
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
We offer a role with responsibility, independence and the possibility to contribute proactive. We foster a teamwork culture with room for individual development
As a member of the "Global Sales & Services" team, you will work as a Sales Orchestrator and will be in charge of marketing our software solutions to major players in automotive industries. You will promote our entire product portfolio (PLM, Simulation, MOM, Manufacturing, System Engineering, Electrification, etc.) as well as monitor the entire sales cycle:
· Develop the planning and orchestration of the commercial activity on the accounts for which you are responsible throughout the French territory.
· Collaborate internally with multidisciplinary teams (Presales, Business Developer, Finance, Legal, etc.) in order to develop digital solutions relevant to customer issues.
· Ensure the follow-up and development of industrial customers on a limited number of major national accounts.
This permanent contract (CDI) position is linked to our Châtillon (92) or Lyon (69) site and is available as soon as possible.
The assets to succeed:
· An engineering background or equivalent
· Experience in a commercial function combining technology and long and complex sales cycles. A track record in the commercialization of software solutions, ideally in the automotive field (alternatively other heavy machinery, transports, manufacturing...)
· Your interpersonal and communication skills allow you to establish an effective collaboration within the extended team in French and English, but also to convince high-level interlocutors (C-level, technical direction ...) among your customers.
· Your sense of organization and energy help you in quick handling of the major customer accounts that will be entrusted to you.
· Autonomy, initiative and open-mindedness
Working at Siemens Software
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality.
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or trade union membership.
Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference – make it with us!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software SAS
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time