Our Cybersecurity team is comprised of passionate professionals with solution-oriented mindset. This cadre of security specialists protects not only Siemens critical data and systems, but with our products and services we strive to positively impact society with safer modes of transportation, power generation systems, medical devices, and more.
We’re looking for forward-thinking professionals like you to join our team. Let’s build groundbreaking security solutions and infrastructures together that protect our data and the digital assets of our customers. Help us in solving tomorrow’s challenges today!
In your role as Cybersecurity Professional you will be part of an experienced team providing Cybersecurity support to Siemens IT, particularly taking care of a global unit in charge for operational tasks and strategic projects within IT.
Your day-to-day operations as Cybersecurity Professional include among others providing Cybersecurity advisory on various topics, implementing and overseeing strategies to assess and mitigate Cybersecurity Risks, safeguarding the corporation and its critical assets as well as Crisis Management and security incident management.
As a SPoC (Single Point of Contact) you will be responsible for the following tasks regarding the supported unit:
- Review potential assets not included in inventory databases, fixing the issue and performing the criticality analysis (C/I/A, etc.) for them along with business and technical units.
- Perform security gap and risk analysis for critical applications to ensure compliance with mandatory corporate controls, find and communicate deficiencies and its related risks and agree on a project plan to fix the findings and on risk treatment of residual risks.
- Support raising, approving and maintaining exceptions in the corporate Exception Handling tool whenever a mandatory security requirement cannot be fulfilled temporarily due to technical or other reasons.
- Early identification of new initiatives, development/acquisition of applications and transformation projects in order to ensure Cybersecurity is embedded within them in compliance with policies.
· Security: Ensure Cybersecurity by design and by default of IT services and applications by being part of strategic projects and operational activities.
· Strategy: Develop and drive topics of strategic relevance together with relevant stakeholders in IT
· Innovation: Think out of the box and find smart solutions to ensure Cybersecurity by design and by default in balance with useability, customer satisfaction, speed and cost efficiency.
- Perform and support Cybersecurity awareness and training initiatives, especially with focus to secure development and testing due to the nature of unit
- Establish strong network within IT as well as in CYS to support your key stakeholders in their daily responsibilities
Additionally, you will be responsible for coordination local team in PT (currently 28 employees, but growing).
What you need to make a difference.
- University degree (Master) in Computer Science, Information Systems, Cybersecurity or similar.
- More than 5 years of practical experience in the field of Cybersecurity. Preferably as Cybersecurity Officer, Technology Consultant or similar.
- Certifications CISSP, CCSP, CISM or profound knowledge on common Cybersecurity standards such as ISO27001 or NIST.
- Good communication skills and especially competence in translating security topics into business language.
- Strong collaboration in international and virtual teams.
- Service-orientated attitude. Ideally, with experience ITIL.
- English fluent proficiency, German is a plus
- Profound knowledge of IT
- Strategic and innovative mindset
- Strong communication and collaboration skills at senior management level
- Customer focus and relationship management
This position is open to hire in Portugal or Spain. Please, send your CV in English
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experience makes us more competitive and better able to respond successfully to society's demands. That's why we value candidates who reflect the diversity we enjoy in our company.
Company: Siemens Holding S.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time