Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Senior HCM IT-HR Consultant (f/m/d) drive the implementation and execution of our Payroll transition and Time Management strategy.
Choose the best place for your work – Within the scope of this position, it is possible, in consultation with your manager, to work mobile (within Germany) up to an average volume of 60% of the respective working hours.
This position can be filled in both the US and Germany.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You act as IT Consultant for all Payroll, Absence- & Time Management related topics with strong focus on IT strategy & transformation, end-2-end processes and integrations
- You are driving the vendor selection jointly with HR to identify the right Payroll or Time Management solutions and implementation approach based on business and country needs
- You think about the 'big picture' and identify cross-topic dependencies (e.g. Accounting, Incentive Pay, Benefits)
- You collaborate closely with internal stakeholders and external service management teams and drive related activities
- As part of a major Healthineers HCM project you will be responsible and lead the implementation workstream for your area of expertise
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a degree in a subject related to information technology or business administration
- You have many years of professional experience with IT strategies and integrations in the HR domain, ideally in the context of time management and payroll (BPO)
- You have very profound experience with international and interdisciplinary HR/IT related projects
- You have a very good knowledge of managing IT service providers
- You are familiar with and understand the compliance requirements as they pertain to IT projects in the healthcare industry
Your attributes and skills:
- You have a personal affinity with the digital world and modern cloud-based technology
- You strive to translate business and operational challenges into valuable technology solutions
- We step boldly − You are a strong change agent who successfully drives change in complex environments
- You work efficiently even under intense time pressure and in highly complex situations
- You already have extensive experience with international and intercultural cooperation. Your English language skills are excellent, both spoken and written; German skills would be a plus
- You communicate reliably across all levels of organizations (up to C-Level) and working cultures and have a clear ability to deliver
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time