Siemens Digital Industries Software - Where today meets tomorrow.
Let's make the difference together!
Meet the team - Video
Are you brave enough to challenge yourself?
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
Join our team as “Order Management Specialist with English” in our office in Warsaw. As an Order Management Specialist with English, you will process customer orders or change on orders from sales staff or direct customer contact. You will verify accuracy of orders and order changes and resolve order problems with customers or sales staff. You will be responsible for maintaining customer files with sales contracts and other information.
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by
- Timely processing, delivering, and invoicing of orders in SAP
- Maintaining customer data
- Solving post-sale customer queries (in English), licensing and invoicing issues
- Corporate Policy validations and role specific process adherence
- License key Management
- Project and process improvement engagement as required
- Coordination of proper documents and information flow
- Implementing world-class customer service
What do you need to realize what matters?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Communication, teamwork, attention to detail, flexibility and strong problem-solving skills
- Fluent English (speaking and writing)
- At least 2 years of corporate experience
- Strong motivation to work and multitasking mindset
- SAP experience preferred
What we offer?
- Full-time employment contract
- Competitive salary
- Additional benefits (PPE, private healthcare, Multisport, life insurance, lunch card)
- Work in an international environment
- Work from home during pandemic, later adopting a hybrid model
- Extra days off in a calendar year
- Free parking
We offer an international environment with more than 140,000 customers around the world who already rely on our expertise in digitization. We are involved in exciting and varied customer projects in the aerospace, automotive and transportation, consumer products and retail, electronics and semiconductors, energy and utilities, industrial machinery and heavy machinery, maritime, and medical devices and pharmaceuticals industries. With us, you will find a team-oriented work environment, comprehensive training options and attractive benefits. Through individual target agreements and diverse career models with specialization options, we offer you the opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
Working at Siemens Software
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality.
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or trade union membership.
Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference – make it with us!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time