Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as a Global Healthcare Consulting Solutions Manager to develop and implement consultative approaches globally.
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious
professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Global Healthcare
Consulting Solutions Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Assure business continuity by reviewing and approving automation and Atellica designs as necessary
- Lead in designing new services and offerings for competitive advantage
- Lead user groups to collect feedback from the consultants on areas of improvement
- Engage with field HCS as they need support in designing a client solution, transitioning the client, and measuring impact of the designed solution
- Interact with third party vendors to improve tools, licenses, or processes
- Maintain relationships with the field to gather pain points, process improvements, and user enhancements from the Healthcare Consultants
- Work with Global Senior Manager for Training and Standardization to develop training materials, ensuring standardized field competency/capability.
- Act as a technical liaison with the Data Analytics Director as appropriate
- Participate in various Integrated Product Teams and Working Groups
- 30% global travel required
This position may suit you best if you are familiar
with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with
- Rapidly understands new concepts, and applies them accurately and creatively
- Demonstrates a consultative approach with clients (non-transactional)
- Works comfortably in evolving and complex environments
- Interacts confidently and communicates effectively at all levels
- Distills technically complex material for presentation to non-technical decision makers
- Envisions future states and translates that vision into concrete and actionable plans
- Effectively organizes, schedules and coordinates work phases and tasks
Required skills to have for the success of this role
· Bachelor’s Degree in Life Science or Clinical Laboratory Scientist or 5 years of relevant experience
· Excellent communication skills
- Excels at data analysis with competency in simulators, macros, and databases
· Be fully conversant with laboratory operations, terminology and technology in Blood Sciences
· Prefer laboratory experience (Laboratory Scientist, Supervisor, Manager)
· Successful implementation of sustainable lean initiatives within a healthcare environment. Able to demonstrate or show certification in Lean process management
· Prefer some level of commercial selling experience in a complex selling situation
· Prefer some level of selling consulting services for value
· Experience with AutoCAD preferred
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date, except where prohibited by state law. Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons. If you choose to submit an accommodation request it should be submitted within 3 business days of receiving a verbal offer. Details on how to submit approval will be provided by your recruiter. An accommodation approval must be confirmed prior to your start date. A start date cannot be confirmed until the accommodation has been reviewed. An accommodation is based on your role. If you are a currently a Siemens Healthineers employee with an existing approved accommodation, it will need to be re-evaluated prior to starting a new role.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.