Siemens Digital Industries Software - Where today meets tomorrow.Let's make the difference together!
Meet the team - Video
Siemens Digital Industries Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software.What we’re looking for:
Whether simulating the aerodynamics of an F1 racing car or the noise generated by a jet engine Simcenter customers need on-demand super-computer resources. We are changing the way our customers run and interact with multi-physics high fidelity simulations and our CI/CD Infrastructure Developers play a meaningful role in this transformation. Your contributions will impact the way designers and engineers develop products.
Learn more about how our customers use Simcenter products change the world here: - click here -Main Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain CI/CD pipelines.
- Improve CI/CD tools integration/operations, and full automation of CI testing.
- Continually review current practices and implement best practices and emerging concepts in CI/CD landscape.
- Collaborate with the development team and QA teams to meet quality requirements and goals..
- Troubleshoot issues along the CI/CD pipeline.
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- 3-5 years of CI/CD engineering experience using source control (git) and feature branch strategies.
- Experience with continuous integration tools (preferably GitLab CI/CD) to maintain multi-tiered infrastructure and web applications.
- Experience with deployment strategies to reduce downtime and risk.
- Knowledge in installing, configuring, and maintaining software security pipeline tools.
- Strong knowledge of AWS platform.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Python programming language and shell scripting languages.
- Experience with Infrastructure automation (AWS CDK, CloudFormation).
- Ability to decompose complex processes into smaller components.
- An appetite to automate where applicable.
- Highly developed communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and share your knowledge with others.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, and generous holiday allowance.
Siemens is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on any grounds. We are committed to providing access, equal opportunity.Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference – make it with us!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Egypt Company (A Limited Liability Company - Private Free Zone)
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time