Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 60,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Senior Clinical Trial Associate.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Senior Clinical Trial Associate, you will be responsible for:
- Providing general administrative support to the Clinical Affairs team to achieve company, department, and project goals, including but not limited to:
- Scheduling appointments and maintaining department calendars
- Coordinating Clinical Affairs meetings and events
- Preparing and distributing department communications
- Supporting the Clinical Operations team with start-up, maintenance, and closeout of clinical studies, including communication with investigative sites
- Coordinating clinical study payments in conjunction with Finance and the study team
- Supporting the Clinical Science team with investigator-initiated research projects and maintenance of literature database
- Assisting the Clinical Affairs team with creating and maintaining clinical documentation and systems, including Trial Master File and contracts archive in accordance with Good Documentation Practices
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers:
- You have an interest in working with our latest technology and are willing to learn about new advances in vascular robotics
- You have an interest in clinical research, and would like to develop a strong working knowledge of GCP, ICH guidelines, and FDA regulations
- You effectively build professional relationships, have Communications experience, and/or Communications education, and are interested in further developing these skills
- You have excellent computer skills, including strong knowledge of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Project, and Visio)
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
· Well-organized and detail-oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to work in a self-driven capacity, with a sense of urgency and limited need for oversight
· Ability to travel 10-20%
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Corindus, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.