Siemens Digital Industries Software - Where today meets tomorrow.Let's make the difference together!
Meet the team - Video
Whether simulating the aerodynamics of an F1 racing car or the noise generated by a jet engine Simcenter STAR-CCM+ customers need on-demand super-computer resources. We are changing the way our customers run and interact with multi-physics high fidelity simulations and our Cloud Solutions Engineers play a meaningful role in this transformation. Your contributions will impact the way designers and engineers develop products.
Learn more about how our customers use Simcenter STAR-CCM+ to change the world here: - click here -Required skills, knowledge and experience
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- Proven experience in developing services and deploying infrastructure in AWS cloud platform.
- Confirmed skills on AWS services (EC2, S3, IAM, SNS, SQS, Lambda, Cloud Front, Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation, Scalability, High Availability).
- AWS Associate/Professional certification is an added advantage.
- Experience applying monitoring techniques for early problem detection and reporting.
- Experience using CI/CD pipelines (GitLab experience is a huge plus!)
- Experience with multi-team, collaborative software development including source control and collaborative design and code reviews.
- Proven experience researching, designing and implementing micro-services delivering self-contained business functionality within a SaaS product.
- Understand the importance of high availability and observability.
- Considers security and user data protection throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Have the desire to learn new technologies and develop new skills.
- Experience operating a 24x7, global, highly available secure SaaS environment.
- Highly developed communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and share your knowledge with others.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, and generous holiday allowance.
Siemens is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on any grounds. We are committed to providing access, equal opportunity.Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference – make it with us!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Egypt Company (A Limited Liability Company - Private Free Zone)
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time