As an Information Security Professional, you will:
• Be the first point of contact for cybersecurity topics in your area of responsibility.
• Drive the secure setup, management and operation of the IT assets for the asset owner. This includes the design and implementation of protection concepts for the IT asset.
• Ensure compliance to all regulations, policies and stipulations regarding IT security (internal and external / legal).
• Ensure transparency on status, progress and improvement needs on all Cybersecurity aspects (e.g. ACP, IT/OT security) to the local management and the cybersecurity department.
• Ensure effective and timely implementation of Patch Management, Vulnerability Management and Exception Handling.
• Ensure adequate Cybersecurity education and awareness of users of respective IT application, solution and infrastructure.
• Drive continuous improvement of IT security.
• Supports the organization/ users with vulnerability management and security incidents.
To make a difference, you must have:
• Good experience in cybersecurity and its common standards (e.g. ISO 27001, NIST, ICT) and processes.
• A valid ISO 27001, CISSP, CISA certification OR equal knowledge.
• Basic experience in project management.
• Proven ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-paced environment.
• Proficient in written and spoken English (including security terminology) combined with good interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
• A good IT technical background to better evaluate technical solutions.
• Some experience in SAP Security.
Please, include a CV in English so that it can be reviewed.
Join us! Together we can make our digital world more secure.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time