Yunex Traffic: A Siemens Business who is an innovative partner to agencies in their transformation by combining existing infrastructure with forward-looking technology that meets tomorrow's needs. At Yunex Traffic we help make public agencies more intuitive by providing a path to a digital transportation ecosystem, connected, and integrated and deliver solutions in the areas of Central and Adaptive Control, Advanced Traffic Management System (ATMS), Connected Vehicle solutions (V2I) and Mobility-as-a-Service.Test Architect
- Ensure the interoperability of multiple software and embedded hardware products of the Yunex Traffic global product portfolio, according to deployment variants from cloud to on-premise systems
- Define and translate test goals and quality KPIs into a test automation strategy and framework based on BDD test automation that includes functional, system integration, and performance testing
- Develop and extend pipeline-based QA, working with DevOps to attain growing levels of maturity through fully automated CI/CD processes supporting parallel test execution from integration through pre-production systems.
- Build and maintain automated smoke and regression tests using GitLab
- Mentor SDETs to be productive and successful using the automation test framework.
- Produce reports for team members and management to visualize quality level
- Responsible for Quality Assurance process to assure full requirements coverage
- Coordinate with Management (Product, Development, etc) to deliver the test framework and inclusion of test requirements.
- Working knowledge of developing and implementing automated test strategies and frameworks to cover end-to-end product testing across multiple products and collaborate with GitLab pipelines
- Experience working with development teams to implement automated test strategies
- Experience with automated tests for a Gherkin language-based tool (e.g. Cucumber, Behave)
- Experience automating UI, API, end-to-end and integration test cases (e.g. Selenium Webdriver, Cucumber, Postman, etc)
- Experienced in agile testing processes using TDD/BDD and coding tests during development
- Experienced in gap analysis for quality goals and defining corrective measures, such as additional test cases, to increase coverage
- Excellent communication skills throughout the organization.
- Knowledge about test strategies and application of test stages (integration tests, regression tests, UI tests, component tests, …) including relevant test norms and standards
- We are# 9 On Forbes Great Places to Work List
- Health and Wellness: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, HSA, Commuter Benefits - starting Day 1!
- Vacation: Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Personal / Sick Days, Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Financial & Retirement: 401K match Plan, Performance Bonus for Key Roles, Merit Increases, Relocation
- Professional Development: Tuition Reimbursement, Promote from Within, Mentor Program, Access to Online Courses, Lunch & Learns
- Balance: Flexible Work Hours, Remote Work Opportunities, Diversity & Inclusion Program
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Yunex LLC
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.