Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as Manager, Project Management to Lead strategic manufacturing transfer projects and drive manufacturing excellence.
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious
professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Manager, Project
Management, you will be
- All aspect of a project lifecycle from initiation to closure
- Leading a project core team that is made up of cross functional disciplines
- Managing projects budge and resources
- Delivering on all critical phase gates of a project including but not limited to quality deliverables
- Providing project progress update to the management team
This position may suit you best if you are familiar
with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with
- You have ample experience in Supply Chain and Operations Management
- You have experience in dealing with external partners and OEMs, performing Management reviews, monitoring KPIs, and target achievements
- You have experience in continuous improvement and cost down activities
- You have comprehensive training and experience in Project Management disciplines.
- You have ability to assess projects against Product Business Case and Project goals to maintain the Project Value Proposition
- You have the ability to analyze project constraints and find opportunities
- Can perform contingency planning and implement risk mitigation
- Have strong leadership and communication skills
- Have attention to quality in all activities and initiatives
- Have experience working with cross functional teams across multiple geographic locations
- Have the ability to relate well and establish credibility with senior leadership
- Have strong decision-making skills
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, Science or Engineering degree preferred
- 10+ years of experience in project management, Operations and supply chain
- Experience in the medical device industry, preferably Laboratory Diagnostics
- Certification in project management and knowledgeable in Agile development methodology
- Willing to travel up to 30%
- This role is based at our Flanders, NJ location.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
Beware of Job Scams
Please beware of potentially fraudulent job postings or suspicious recruiting activity by persons that are currently posing as Siemens Healthineers recruiters/employees. These scammers may attempt to collect your confidential personal or financial information. If you are concerned that an offer of employment with Siemens Healthineers might be a scam or that the recruiter is not legitimate, please verify by searching for the posting on the Siemens Healthineers Career Site.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.