>>THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION<<
What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
Supports the successful planning and execution of all required security operations activities to achieve all Zones revenue, profit, cost, productivity, as well as customer, and employee satisfaction goals.
Works closely with the Security Segment Head to develop and implement tools and processes that will improve the performance of the security business across all Zones.
Provides security operations perspective and oversite for staffing planning, staffing standards, business structure, employee training and development, account management strategies, customer loyalty, and employee satisfaction for all Zones.
- Trusted Advisor for the employees within all Zones, Branches, Corporate Headquarters, as well as the Customers. Provides consultation and direction where needed.
- Drive execution of the security business plan including revenue forecast, profit, cost control, asset management, as well as other financial targets across all Zones and Branches.
- Drive and support execution of the security portfolio program.
- Provide consultation and direction on building and maintaining a high performing security team by ensuring the Zones and Branches have the proper culture, structures, staffing levels, and skills required to execute the Security Business for both Solutions and Service and achieve profitable growth.
- Drives focus on balanced operations goals (includes slip, absorption, utilization, rates, productivity, and headcount) across all Zones and Branches.
- Provides consultation and direction on building and maintaining an operations organization committed to customer and employee satisfaction.
- Designated lead for assigned employee communities. Strong advocate for driving the performance of the communities, as well as being the voice of the community when engaging with the corporate headquarters team.
- Strong advocate for the training and development of the Service and Solutions employees. Works closely with training department and experts within corporate headquarters to develop service training and training paths. Also monitors the completion of assigned training as outlined in the training paths across the Zones and Branches.
- Develops and maintains strong internal relationships. Acts as the liaison between departments to resolve issues and drive the performance of the business.
- Works closely with corporate headquarters to develop and update the mandatory policies, procedures, and standards. Monitors the compliance across the Zones and Branches. Takes the appropriate action when required.
- Works closely with team members to develop and implement digitalization and standard service operations strategies. Monitors compliance within Zones and Branches.
- Collaborates with the Zones, AM Digital Service Center leadership in developing and implementing long-term growth strategies and plans.
- Works closely with multiple internal team members within the Zones and Digital Service Center, including VPs, Zone Operations Managers, BGM's, Branch Operations Managers, Sales, and Corporate Headquarters on a routine basis.
- Monitors employee adherence to safety requirements as outlined by Siemens and customers across the Zones and Branches. Takes appropriate action when required.
- Monitors use of Siemens technology and devices across the Zones and Branches. Takes the appropriate action when required.
- Successfully complete assigned training as outlined in the training path.
- Ability to work remotely.
- Engage Management and the Human Resource Consultants regarding employee coaching and performance when appropriate.
- Provides support in development, implementation, and execution of the expanded portfolio offerings to drive service growth.
- Monitors the quoting and execution deficiencies and repairs in a timely manner.
- Engages the Zones and Branches as needed to ensure the operations team operates and maintains assigned vehicles per the fleet policy.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to understand and manage the dynamics of a complex organization.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability.
- Experience in leading and managing a high performing team.
- Good verbal and written communications skills. Skilled in the PC applications and in the use of word processing and spreadsheet programs.
- Individual must possess a valid Driver’s license in good standing.
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S, without the need for current or future sponsorship.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, Marketing or another related field required.
- Minimum 10+ years of knowledge and experience managing Security operations business within Siemens.
- If you do not have a degree as noted above, you must have a minimum of 15+ years of experience and knowledge in the security business industry.
- Meets all requirements noted in the above general requirements.
- Proven track record of achieving or exceeding company goals for assigned position.
- Ability to manage by influence and drive the performance of the Zones and Branches to achieve company goals.
- Has skills, experience, and knowledge to be a trusted advisor for field and corporate headquarters employees, as well as customers.
- Works independently with minimal supervision.
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization
- Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.