We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events, and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get rewards for them!
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
Mission of the function
Define, coordinate and manage new product development projects to meet the company PLM projects in order to meet customers’ expectations.
- Define the project scope and vision based on the customers’ needs
- Stablish project priorities.
- Create, update and follow up project Gant Charts
- Define and control a project budget.
- Communicate to the project team, to management and to the project stakeholders the project existing situation, next steps, risks and opportunity areas.
- Document project risks and lessons learned.
- Document the project progress.
What will you need to succeed?
- Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronic or related.
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Knowledge in 3D Modeling (Siemens NX, CREO, Solid Works)
- Experience in creating 2D Drawings
- Project Management, Desirable PMI or AGILE certification
- Excellent time management
Excellent communications skills
Good engineering bases to understand the product´s performance
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time