Project Manager - Multiple Projects Management AI and ML
Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1,2019, with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our Digitalization Technology and Services (DTS) team based in Bangalore and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories!
This is your role. What part will you play?
Experience of 10+ Years
· This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the craft of things to come.
· We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in.At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
- Passion about AI technology and its potential impact on the world.
- Must Have managed AI/ML project and knowledgeable about its life cycle
- Experience of People management for a team of 15 with vendors must have managed multiple • •Machine Learning and Data Sciences projects simultaneously
- Plan, manage and control the Plan of Record (POR) for technology deliverables for AI-based products by ensuring project plans are implemented on schedule, within scope, and budget.
- Coordinate activities of technical specialists
- Owns end to end project and risk deliveries
- Forecast environment requirements based on anticipated future demand from multiple application development teams
- Manage budgets and delivered transformational programs
- Experience in driving Cloud, Data Analytics and Big Data Platform solutions
- Should have experience working in agile and DevOps environment using team collaboration tools such as GitHub, Confluence, JIRA.
- Excellent multitasking ability - Must have ability to track multiple issues, Act as an escalation point
- Create short-term plans to deliver environments to support sprint-based development
- Strong knowledge of Cloud Architectures
- Experience of planning and prioritizing their own time effectively, aware of their responsibilities and committed to delivering these efficiently
- Build Environments adoptive of controls and audits
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in.At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time