Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Procurement Manager to implement and deploy the global Procurement Strategy of Siemens Healthineers and adapt it to the local requirements
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You are expected set up and be responsible for an efficient Procurement operation in Australia and New Zealand.
- You will manage its resource allocations and related budgets.
- You are responsible for a purchasing volume of approx. A$70’M.
- You ensure that you are managing associated KPI’s in line with overall targets.
Your qualifications and experience:
- Experienced in accreditation, evaluation and audit of all aspects of suppliers’ quality management.
- Familiar in developing sound policies and organizing workshops to promote compliance in procurement.
- Tertiary degree preferably in business administration or commerce.
- Certification in leadership courses.
Your attributes and skills:
- You will have Leadership and coaching skills to develop the employees in executing their roles.
- You will an elevated macro view on how procurement activities are affecting the business and identify actions to improve and further support the business.
- You will have experience in reviewing current processes and identifying how to eliminate redundancies, improve turnaround time, and move towards more strategic management of activities rather than operational.
- You are experienced in negotiations, tactical buying, order placement, processes involved to facilitate process improvement plans and define way forward.
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Applications close 29 May 2022 or sooner should sufficient applications be received.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pty. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time