- You advise software development departments of Siemens on tools and processes in Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) such as Microsoft Azure DevOps Server (formerly TFS), GitHub and others.
- You analyse problems and collaborate in the creation of solution concepts.
- You will support our DevOps team in the operation of the ALM solutions we offer (software as a service).
- You will act as part of an experienced, agile and cross-functional team with different locations in Europe
- The creation of documents for training and coaching rounds off your area of responsibility.
- You have a successfully completed degree in computer science or a comparable education/qualification
- You have initial experience in software development and are proficient in at least one high-level language or modern script language
- You have basic knowledge of agile processes such as Scrum, Kanban or DevOps.
- You have initial experience with ALM tools such as Microsoft Azure DevOps, Visual Studio, GitLab, GitHub (Enterprise), Jira or Jenkins.
- Optionally, you already have initial experience with cloud technologies (AWS / MS Azure) in connection with Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) or want to develop further in this area
- Very good German and good English skills round off your profile
- You are team-oriented, motivated and willing to work hard and learn.
- You will work in a company that combines the innovative power of a large corporation with the flexibility of a medium-sized enterprise.
- You will be part of a trusting company culture that promotes tolerant and open cooperation.
- You can bring your private life into perfect harmony with your professional life through trust-based working hours and the use of mobile working.
- You will get a perfect start at evosoft through an organised onboarding process
- You will benefit from a wide range of training opportunities and benefits
Company: evosoft GmbH
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time