Siemens Digital Industries Software in Penang is looking for Implementation Consultant to join our Global Delivery Network team. This role act as part of a Country Professional Services team, work productively with other Consultants, Architects, Project Managers, and other internal & external interfaces to ensure that the customer succeeds in their objectives.
You will be responsible for the delivery of individual project consulting and technical expertise in Siemens core product portfolio, for DISW projects throughout the project lifecycle (including implementation/installation, configuration, testing, deployment, production support, post production support) in order for the Siemens DI Software solution to be delivered successfully and provide value to the customer.
Under guidance and in line with project processes and messaging, interact with the customer to support the management of customer expectations and support customer adoption. Works on projects/assignments of basic to moderate scope. Works under self-management on routine assignment/projects and light supervision on new assignment/projects. Actively participates in Country Communities of Practice, leveraging technical and industry best practices and templates to deliver project tasks, providing experiences to support continual improvement.
What will you do?
- Provide technical support for proof of concepts and demonstration/prototypes.
- Provide input into, and generate documentation, to support effort estimates, and/or customer response documentation/Statement of work (SOW).
- Maintain effective relationships with internal customer, external customers, and technical peers to support effective delivery.
- Manage stakeholders' expectations.
- Provide information and feedback to internal or external customers in a timely, accurate and appropriate manner, as required by defined project activities, ensuring that key messages are communicated effectively.
- Understand the context of the customer project, its contract type, key deliverables and engagement model.
- Understand the work breakdown for the assigned work stream, how any associated deployment templates will align, its relationship to other work streams and the overall customer solution.
- Provide support for estimation of time frames, work package breakdown, capability definitions required to successfully implement the project.
- Contribute to the generation of relevant level of project support documentation in line with Siemens or customer Project Management Methodology.
- Understand customer’s business goals, objectives and needs and the general business environment.
- Install and undertake configuration tasks using tool kits and using Best Practices, industry standards and Siemens PLM Software approved solution techniques.
- Develop test strategies/plans and perform testing activities, reporting results and resolving issues.
- Development and deliver interfaces with other systems as required by the solution design.
- Provide specialist technical support for product related issues, resolving implementation, configuration and integration issues not related to product quality by undertaking root cause analysis of critical problems and apply appropriate resolution, including liaison with customer and/or third-party resources.
- Interact with product development on product related issues that are impacting the performance of the customers’ solution, registering and tracking customer specific PR's where appropriate.
What are the requirements?
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering or other technical discipline.
· Strong analytical, communication and teamwork skills.
· Working experience in any of the following manufacturing industries is an added advantage: CPG, Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Life Science, Electronics.
· Experience and knowledge in MES domain is an added advantage.
· Good understanding of digital manufacturing IT System around MES, ERP, PLM, WMS and other Enterprise Systems is an added advantage.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time