- Manages - with responsibility for results - projects in the context of manufacturing
- Executes the project within the defined requirements (e.g. cost, time, functionality)
- Ensures business success and satisfaction of the customer
- Ensures professional stakeholder management
- Ensures timely decisions on open issues, escalating if necessary
- Ensures the right staffing and allocation of resources to various phases of Manufacturing projects
- Contributes to and reviews the project proposal or plan to determine timeframe, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing the project
- You are in possession of a degree in the field of technical studies.
- You stand out with an experience in a project-driven and technical complex environment.
- Knowledge of working in SAP.
- Excellent knowledge of English language.
- Experience in PM of at least one year.
- You are a strong team player, always independent, result and quality oriented and you show a high degree of commitment.
- You have excellent planning and organizing ability, ability to prioritize and multitask.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility d.o.o. Cerovac
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time