- Join us and become a key player in our team!
- Work directly with the Managing Board Member responsible for Siemens Smart Infrastructure enabling the energy transition and creating sustainable communities
- Your tasks will span from leading high-profile projects to hands-on, content-driven support
- You will be part of strategic decisions and will regularly prepare Managing Board Meetings
- You will work in a fast-paced and interdisciplinary environment
- This will give you an outstanding opportunity to grow and build up a network at Siemens
- You’ll work in a diverse team that loves challenging the status-quo
- Your personal base should preferably be in Munich
- The basis for your success is an excellent academic track record
- You have at least 3 years of experience in management consulting (top-tier) or strategy
- You know how to lead complex strategic and cross-functional projects
- You have solid experience in communicating, aligning, and managing stakeholders across multiple levels, including executive leadership
- You are a self-starter with strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- You feel comfortable in multi-national environments and off the beaten track.
- You see problems as opportunities, have a growth mindset, challenge the status quo and permanently strive for outstanding results
- You are fluent in English and German
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time