Project Manager C Projects
Aurangabad | Siemens Mobility | Full-timeTogether we make a difference!
Siemens Mobility is an independent run company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services
In Mobility, we help our customers meet the need for smart mobility solutions. We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions!Change the future with us
- Manages projects within the time, budget and quality framework
- Ensures his own commercial success and satisfaction of the customer, considering the other interested parties (stakeholders)
- Derives project goals from the contractual and offer documents, considering the interested parties (stakeholders) (costs, deadlines, functions) and creates the rough project planning like – project overview, contract structure, scheduling, project documentation & organization, interface management etc.
- Analyses and monitors on a continuous basis the plan fulfilment with regard to the technical, commercial and deadline goals, also checks quality of processes and results
- Conducts risk management on a continuous basis and derives countermeasures from it to secure and increase the business success
- Recognizes deviations in the project early on, identifies causes for problems and eliminates them in a lasting manner
- Monitors cash flow planning and initiates corresponding escalation procedures
- Organises the project acceptance with the customer (if necessary, involvement of experts and authorities, creation of approval documents)
- Identifies additional business opportunities from the ongoing project/its environment and identifies the respectively relevant decision makers at the customer
- Actively takes up opinions of the customer and of the other interested parties (stakeholders) and develops/promotes/maintains an open, professional relationship to customers and other stakeholders
- Coordinates the involvement of qualified sub-contractors/partners
- Established procedures for the monitoring and management of the financial aspects of the project
- Develops the overall concept for the proposal, creates the planning and calculation for the offer pursuant to the valid guidelines
- Assesses impact of changed requirements / objects of delivery with regard to: costs, project plan, orders received (among others as input for contract negotiations)
- Creates financing concepts together with the commercial PM
- Is familiar with the of the purchasing processes and their policy and ensures their implementation
- . Prepares information, knowledge, experience within and beyond project and division boundaries for e.g. lessons learned, best practice sharing, project databases
Use your skills to move the world forward
- You should have minimum experience years of 3-5 in handling - installation/IBS, engineering (planning, concept/IT) or sales
- Project management activities in manufacturing is mandatory
- Advance knowledge in PM methods regarding tasks and areas of responsibility, Project structuring incl. project goals, configuration and change management, Project planning & controlling, contract management, risk management etc.
- Expertise working on different tools and methods for project management
- Level C certification pursuant to PM@Siemens or certification as project manager desirable
- International experience is desired.
- Good Communication Skills
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Aurangabad. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and inspiration and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time