Be part of a global team to create new markets in cybersecurity. Siemens is a clear leader in automation technology for various sectors with a strong cybersecurity demand. When protecting Siemens OT technology against cybersecurity threats, we simply did not find adequate solutions for our core markets in some areas. That is why we developed our own cybersecurity product- and service solutions. These proven OT security offerings are now ready for the external markets to address the demand in various verticals such as industry, energy, building automation as well as public transportation. We are looking for a candidate to help to grow our cybersecurity business and will take over the role as Cybersecurity Portfolio Consultant and Business Developer.
In this role you will mainly be responsible for developing and defining the cybersecurity strategy for our clients and how this could be mapped by our OT service offerings.
One side of the role is to position and explain the security solutions to customers and to develop suitable use cases. It is crucial to understand the pain points of our clients, drive co-creation and develop customized approaches to address their specific needs.
The other side is to interact with decision makers at our product house to translate new market demands into business cases and drive OT security portfolio extensions.
This role has a strategic importance for the department by interacting with key customers closely, driving the go-to-market of the cybersecurity offerings and safeguarding follow-on business for Siemens.
What will be your challenge?
- Work closely with the account team to identify end-customer needs, barriers to success, and aspirations to support the development of innovative business cases. You will create and refine sales scripts as well as go-to-market approaches for the different security offerings.
- Develop, manage, and deliver customized technical sales presentations to our global clients and partners. You will manage and funnel feedback from the end-customers and prospects to marketing, engineering, and product owners.
- With ongoing collaboration with decision makers at the customer, identify and funnel follow-on business opportunities to position Siemens as the go-to-partner for OT security services.
- Promote CYS services to decision makers at the Siemens businesses. Collaborate closely with the portfolio-managers of the verticals to extend their external cybersecurity offerings and successfully manage all related product qualification milestones (e.g. PLM process, PM280, PM300,…).
- Work with the service owners of our cybersecurity offerings in the following domains: IT/OT asset discovery, vulnerability intelligence, anomaly detection, SIEM, onsite and remote monitoring solutions as well as incident response services (incl. forensics).
- Demonstrate the power of our cybersecurity product and service portfolio during customer events, roadshows, and fairs.
- Structure and conduct trainings for our cybersecurity offerings to partners or customers.
- Take advantage of the strategic role and drive decisions to ensure maximum quality of service operations.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- This position would suit you best if have strong product (or project) management skills and / or business development and cybersecurity background ideally within various verticals such as manufacturing, utilities, smart infrastructure, public transportation, or healthcare.
- You have ideally acquired expertise in at least two of the three fields:
- product management or business development with complex software-based offerings
- cybersecurity services
- working with industrial end-customers (in the OT domain)
- Successfully completed university or equivalent studies in technical sciences, engineering, computer sciences.
- 5-7 years of product management experience, preferred in the area of cybersecurity offerings or security consulting
- Knowledge of industrial control systems (ICS) and automation and/or process knowledge in OT environments
- Collaborative mindset and working seamlessly across seniority and organization
- Highly motivated, self-starter with ownership mentality and achievement oriented
- Initiative, creativity, analytical skills, strategic thinking, and ability to work productively in international teams with minimal guidance
- Excellent presentation skills, communication skills, and value selling to customers on all levels up to a CEO/ CIO role.
- Willingness to travel to customer sites (< 20% of the working time)
- Spoken and written English skills that meet negotiation standard (German nice to have)
- Security certification (e.g., CISM, CISSP, ...) is a strong advantage.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experience makes us more competitive and better able to respond successfully to society's demands. That's why we value candidates who reflect the diversity we enjoy in our company.
#CTCYS #cybersecurity #ciberseguridad #ITMakesUsMove #LxTechHub #LI-DL # CCS-IT-6
Company: Siemens Holding S.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time