Siemens Digital Industries Software - Where today meets tomorrow.
Let's make the difference together!
Meet the team - https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=k6mVLaUyO4U
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
We offer a role with responsibility, independence and the possibility to contribute proactive. We foster a teamwork culture with room for individual development
Please visit https://www.siemens.com/plm.
About the role
We are currently looking for a dedicated Presales Solution Consultant to join our team in Italy.
Presales Solutions Consultants in our Presales team play a critical role in developing customer relationships. Whether it's speaking directly to customers about business challenges, industry trends or the competitor landscape, you deal directly with customers to enable sales of our market leading industrial software solutions. This is an exciting time to join a team with a growing client base and be part of the one of the world's leading manufacturers of industrial software!
What will be your responsibilities?
- Participate in the sales process to facilitate sales of solutions by engaging with customers and prospects to gather high level business and technical requirements to determine customer needs
- Capture customer needs and translate them into compelling product demonstrations that show the value of the Siemens Digital Industries Software portfolio, by focusing on a specific solution
- Provide the technical and industry expertise required to support sales engagements at customers in multiple industries
- Create and deliver powerful, compelling product demonstrations for the product range
- Work closely with the Sales and Portfolio Development team to identify customer needs
- Be a trusted advisor on our customer's business issues, and how Siemens Digital Industries Software can improve their business
- Consolidated experience in a customer-facing role, or business development function in a Software company
- Able to understand, position and present the value of end-to-end digital transformation in the context of an Industry
- Comfortable in delivering technical presentations, including video snippets of software demonstration
- A good communicator and brilliant presentation skills
- Leadership and project management skill, to define and track structured work plans
- Italian native speaker, proficient English
- Willing to travel
Working at Siemens Software
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality.
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or trade union membership.
Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference – make it with us!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software S.r.l.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time