With our innovative and integrated technology we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join Software developer team and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Change the future with us and What are my responsibilities?
· Responsible for implementing and maintaining the Web UI application to support the DevOps activities
· Responsible for implementing and maintaining the windows application to support the local development environments.
· Responsible for integrating the project functions and resources across the product life cycle, right from planning, building, testing, and deployment to support.
· Performing code review, providing inputs, and ensuring delivery conforms to organization and project quality processes
We are looking for BE / B.Tech /MCA with 2 - 6 years of experience in below mentioned technologies
· Experience in web UI development framework like Angular
· Good Knowledge in C#.Net
· Experience in dynamic scripting languages like PowerShell, Node JS, Python
Good to have:
· Experience in implementing CICD using MSBuild, Azure DevOps, Jenkins
· Preferable experience in Package Management (eg. NPM, Nuget)
· Experience in database MongoDB is preferred
· Ability to work as an individual contributor
· Conversant with typical software development processes / methodologies and exposure in working with multi-site global teams.
Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time