We are looking for experienced Senior Project Manager role, who will be responsible for project setup and related activities leading to establishment of Shared Services Organization within global Siemens Healthineers (Ultrasound) area.
- Managing intragroup process optimization projects, define scope, cost, schedule, and project deliverables in line with Ultrasound standards and requirements
- Constantly analyses finance or general business-related processes, methodologies and tools, and looks for improvement potential.
- Prepares and proposes project opportunities and provides respective information for accountable management.
- Takes over project management role (definition of schedule, budget, quality, risk, project changes, opportunity and resource allocation management).
- Constantly maintains and facilitates cooperation between involved stakeholders, in consideration of project milestones, resources, budgets and objectives.
- May involve and cooperate with external service providers, monitors their services and approves work deliveries.
- Monitors adherence agreed to agreed budgets and takes actions in case of deviations.
- Provides functional or business process leadership.
Who are we looking for?
- Previous experience with PM or similar role
- You already have extensive experience in international and intercultural cooperation.
- You are characterized by strong analytical skills, initiative, motivation and the ability to work in a team
- You work solution-oriented, creatively, and independently
- You have professional experience in agile project management and can select the optimal approach according to the project constitution
- You have very good knowledge of service management concepts and shared services organizations
- You have a very good understanding of financial and budget planning of projects and are experienced in dealing with external partners
- Knowledge or previous experience with Agile methodologies and Scrum
- Experiences with Resource Management
- Experiences with Issue & Project Tracking Tools (JIRA, Trello, …)
- Advanced English language skills
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: starting from 2800 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our
employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to
welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time