We believe that technology provides the solutions for the greatest challenges of our time. Technology is made by people –it's up to us to lead the change and create impact. This is how we give innovation a meaning. This is technology with purpose.
We are curious minds, ground breakers and innovation drivers. And we are human enthusiasts with diverse backgrounds, skills, interests and needs, united in a unique mission to create a better tomorrow (for society).
Do you have the courage to think beyond the possible? Do you want to be empowered to create solutions that have an impact on daily life?
Siemens is your place to thrive. At Siemens you will find the trust and freedom to excel. Let’s grow together, to improve how people live, work, make and move. Because creating a world that we are proud to hand to the next generation is more than a job –it’s the opportunity of a lifetime.
- Electrical installations in an industrial environment
- Support and execution of installation, maintenance, repairs and commissioning of electrical equipment and automation and drive systems
- Construction and installation of cabling, installation and connection of medium and low voltage cables, installation and connection of medium and low voltage panels
- Construction site organization, coordination of works
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent (TEI)
- Technician’s license
- Experience of at least 3 years in electrical installations in an industrial environment
- Basic knowledge of electrical design and use of design programs (Eplan).
- Basic automation knowledge (basic Siemens PLC programming knowledge will be considered an asset)
- Good knowledge of English language
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work under pressure and provide solutions
- Self-organized, team worker
- Ability to travel frequently
- Driving license
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of diversity, guaranteeing equal opportunities to all qualified candidates to realize their full potential.
Our recruiting team is looking forward to receiving your application until 31.05.2022
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens A.E., Electrotechnical Projects and Products
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time