We develop networks that supply our cities with light and heat intelligently and we know our way around automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skills, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- You are responsible for Grid Control opportunities which include complex multimillion deals with a wide range of business models, e.g. open and silent consortia, and customers around the globe
- You manage and take ownership for all financial and commercial activities during project acquisition: contract analysis, cost calculation, cashflow projections, business models, taxation, PE-avoidance, financing concepts, currency, risks and opportunities, bonds, terms of payment, credit rating, insurances, export control, compliance etc.
- You develop together with the Sales and Bid Manager the business model and bid strategy. Drive the identification, evaluation and assessment of risk and opportunities, strategies and response activities and take over the full responsibility with respect to all commercial risks and opportunities
- You prepare and present bids (LoA) to involved management levels in our headquarter
- You negotiate T&Cs and consortium contracts together with the bid team and other internal stakeholders
- You hold a master’s degree preferably in business administration or related fields and have several years of professional experience
- You have relevant commercial experience in a project- or software-driven environment, preferably in sales. A Commercial Sales / Project Manager Certification is a plus
- You are business-oriented and have strong communication skills
- You expect your work environment to be fun and collegial with focus on excellence
- You like working in an international / multicultural environment and speak English fluently. German language skills are a plus
- You like traveling to customers (approx. 10%)
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time