What we are looking for
We are looking for Cloud Application Developer who will join our team that builds innovative remote scanning assistance solution. This solution contributes to the future of healthcare – telemedicine is becoming permanent new normal. Don’t miss this great opportunity!
Syngo Virtual Cockpit is software for remote scanning assistance. With syngo Virtual Cockpit, transform care delivery and achieve a higher level of standardization and diagnostic consistency. By enabling virtual access to experts, syngo Virtual Cockpit allows care teams to increase productivity and provide the highest quality of care in all locations.
See more on: https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/medical-imaging-it/syngo-carbon-products/virtual-cockpit
You will participate in the entire end-to-end product development & maintenance processes (idea generation, product definition, prototyping, design, implementation, acceptance testing, optimization, customer support, fault reports handling, etc.). We are enabling you to grow personally and professionally with the help of internal and external mentors and coaches. To assure optimal work-life balance, we offer you home-office up to 60%.
Our specific team values:
• We value professional work.
• We continuously improve our competencies.
• We cultivate team culture.
• We strive for customer satisfaction.
• We challenge the status quo.
• One team working to achieve one goal.
These values created the foundation for our team vision:
• “We are an established and happy team that understands the needs of our customers and can cooperatively design and implement the best solution.”
Required education, skills and personality requirements
• University degree in Computer Science
• 3+ years’ experience in software development
• Necessary knowledge:
o object-oriented programming
o cloud services / experience with development of cloud-based application (container technologies), preferably on Azure
o SOLID principles
o Design patterns
• Knowledge to your advantage:
o confident in using Azure DevOps to establish CI/CD pipelines
o experience in working with Infrastructure as Code tools
o Azure Communication Services
o ASP.NET Web API
o IP networks and protocols (LAN, IP, TCP/UDP, ...)
• English (B2)
Personality requirements and skills:
• Thorough - do things to the end
• Adaptable - open to change
• Teamwork - value team success over individual success
• Fertile mind - think outside the box
• Thirsty for knowledge - striving to learn continuously
• Sense of humor - knock-knock :-)
What do we offer:
• Adjustable standing desk as a standard
• MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
• Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
• Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
• Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
• Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
• Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
• Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
• Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
• Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: starting from 2300 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.