Are you ready to be part of the change?
You will be part of a growing Hub organization in the Legal department of Siemens Portugal. The Hub currently consists of 6 colleagues and serves various countries and businesses around the world. As this is still a new concept you have the exciting opportunity to shape this promising concept for the future.
What role will you play?
Your job will be very diverse and interesting and offers the opportunity to get an excellent overview of what Siemens does on a worldwide scale. You will be the direct point of contact for the business colleagues worldwide, and you can rely on a network of experienced Legal colleagues supporting you with your tasks. You will be an integrated member of a worldwide team of 8 trademark law experts.
You will support the business in all questions of European and International trademark and design law. Requests include commercial advise such as reviewing/ drafting/ negotiating coexistence and license agreements, preparing legal risk analyses for the introduction of new trademarks including availability searches in online databases, cease and desist letters and infringement litigation proceedings as well as internal approval processes.
How does that sound? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Experience of at least 3 years in all aspects of European trademark and design law in a law firm or as part of an inhouse legal team.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is a must (including ability to draft and negotiate contracts) at a C2 level.
- Law degree from European university.
- Strong communication skills and excellent capabilities as a team player.
- High awareness of client satisfaction and strong ability to work with different cultures.
- Knowledge of Portuguese and German on a conversational level is a plus but not mandatory.
Organization: Legal and Compliance
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time