Senior Capital Presales Solution Consultant/EE Systems Domain Specialist
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Today’s complex systems require the application of multiple disciplines in their conception, design, and manufacture. At the core of this position is driving the adoption of process automation that brings together the various domains in the Electrical/Electronic (E/E) Systems space. That is, providing vital solutions to customers in the automotive, aerospace, and other industries where complex electrical content is the nature of their products. Additionally, the successful candidate, will leverage E/E Systems in combination of other domains within Siemens DISW to position the adoption of digital threads as part of the Xcelerator solution. As a member of presales team, the successful candidate will drive technical engagements at key customers and interact with the IES segment to provide customer feedback
• Lead technical sales activities in the EE Systems domain in the Americas
• Work closely with area sales management, account teams, and customers to understand business opportunities and requirements.
• Works directly with customers as part of the sales team supporting product evaluations
• Deliver cross EE Systems domain solutions to the AMZ field in coordination with the IES Segment
• Develop and maintain methods and best practices for flows for the EE Systems domain
• Drive the dissemination of Systems Domain best practices across the AMZ IES group
• Interact with IES Segment Systems domain-lead to align on supported flows and to provide field requirements and feedback
• Represent the field to the IES segment in support of sales campaigns, tool enhancements, and tool requirements
• Interact with other members of Siemens DISW for the development of complete solutions in support of Xcelerator
• Work with the segment and sales teams on Light House Programs supporting the NPI Process
• Qualify technical viability of opportunities and communicate
• Work collaboratively with other Pre-Sales Solution Consulting team members to architect a technical solution and win sales opportunities
• Monitor and report progress on active technical campaigns
• Perform Technical gap analysis and recommend solutions to customers
• Works with Presales Solution Consulting Managers in the development of customer specific objectives for the team
• Lead technical presentations, demonstrations, evaluations, and benchmarks.
• Communicates Value Proposition of Siemens DISW solutions to customers.
• Maintains ongoing positive relationships with customers.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering; advanced technical degree desired.
• Applicants will not require any type of employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the USA, due to the security policy of our Aerospace & Defense clients this role would support.
• Candidates for this position should have 10 years industry expertise in automotive and/or aerospace-defense electrical systems with emphasis in EE Architecture.
• Eight or more years experience in electrical/electronic systems domain. First-hand experience in using and/or deploying EE Systems Solutions.
• Experience with the Capital software tool suite, and strong industry experience using it.
• Willingness to travel to drive business as required across the Americas region
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to provide training and product demonstrations to customers
• Must currently be located in the continental USA. Remote home office option/
• Experienced technical leader with demonstrated success in developing customer solutions, product marketing and project management.
• Seeking for an extraordinary, self-driven individual, with the capability and desire to make a significant contribution to the adoption of EE solutions as part of Siemens DISW’s Xcelerator
• Location: Must currently reside in the United States
NOTE: Applicants will not require any type of employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the USA. Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the USA.
Where permitted by law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reason.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.