Job Description: IT Business Analyst for IT Portfolio Management
Together we make the difference
Siemens Mobility is an independent managed company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services.
The Information Technology (IT) department has the global responsibility for the internal IT of Siemens Mobility. Its goal is to provide a robust and efficient IT landscape derived from business and market demands.
Your personality and individuality make the difference. In our team, we increase business performance and point the way into the digital age.
Is that exactly your thing? Then live your passion in a cross-location team in which you can actively shape the future of our company. You open up new possibilities for our customers with your competence. Connected with this is an exciting career path that leads you to ever new projects and solutions in the field of IT for Siemens Mobility.
Here's where you make the difference
- You support stakeholders to achieve sustainable transparency of IT Assets, IT Portfolio and Enterprise Architecture
- You personally guide, consult, support our stakeholders by means of community coaching or case by case
- Data analysis and monitoring will help to conduct deviation/impact analysis and identify measures for improvements or mitigation of risks
- You provide and develop dashboards and management reports
- You will need to coordinate and conduct agile approaches to implement measures or plan, manage and monitor portfolio changes
- You are able to identify configuration patterns and acquire domain knowledge which helps to support design driven modeling and transformation to evolve Enterprise Architecture
- In this role we support and liaise with a global community of Account Managers, Asset Managers, Portfolio Managers, Enterprise Architects, Solution Management both in Business and IT
- We jointly contribute, improve and provide guidelines, methods, practices/processes
- Together we apply a DevOps approach to evolve existing ecosystems serving Enterprise Architecture and IT Portfolio management, ITSM and Cybersecurity.
What do I bring with me?
- Bachelor or master’s degree in business administration, information science or similar with minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
- You want to work in global roles and can build and maintain successful work relationships remotely
- You see yourself a Self-starter who acts highly self-motivated and responsible to contribute and co-create achievements for the next small or major steps to take within our responsibility and beyond
- Analytical strength, ability to handle complexity and focus on effectiveness, efficiency achieving reliable and sustainable outcomes
- You have hands-on experience in data aggregation and analysis (e.g. Power BI, SQL database)
- Ability to contribute with data processing (SQL, VBA) or workflow automation
- You are able to consult our stakeholders and like to guide and support them
- Very good English skills (minimum C1)
- Willingness to travel (approx. 10%)
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
- Competitive compensation
- An opportunity to craft the future of autonomous systems
- Extraordinary researchers and engineers as team members
- We are an equal opportunity employer and embrace diversity
This role is based in Pune. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time