- Develops, manages and executes on content strategy for individual campaigns
- Manages team that writes and edits content in support of marketing campaigns and online web properties. Content could range from white papers, ebooks, infographics, blog articles, web landing pages and webinars to sales presentations, fact sheets and brochures – with an emphasis on assets that work best in an online/digital world
- Writes and edits content in support of marketing campaigns
- Manages content team’s budget and vendor relations
- Works in agile fashion and willing to step into any number of projects, as needed
- Contributes to editorial calendar for blog posts and social media content
- Tracks and implements messaging changes and solution updates to keep assets up-to-date
- Collaborates with relevant stakeholders to stay current on solution updates, messaging and future upgrades
- Contributes to messaging briefs, buyer personas, competitive positioning and other source documents from solutions marketing
- Acts as a campaign owner designee for assigned product and/or solutions marketing demand generation campaigns and ensures that content is delivered according to agreed upon execution timelines
- Works with solutions marketing to adjust the asset and tactic mix of assigned marketing campaigns according to performance data to ensure KPIs are met
- Collaborates across the broader organization (such as product management, portfolio management, industry marketing, etc.) to ensure consistency of cloud messaging
- Comfortable working across geographically dispersed teams
- Highly skilled at project management
- Strong process and metric orientation
- A customer first mindset
- Proven writing and editing skills
- Success in taking complex technical information and converting that into a range of relevant and easy-to-understand content, such as whitepapers, infographics, tips and tricks, blog articles, social media posts, online advertising and other material that meets the needs of our campaign asset strategies
- Demonstrated success developing relevant and compelling content designed to resonate with customers in the industrial space (automotive, aerospace, industrial machinery, heavy equipment, high-tech and electronics, etc.)
- Understanding of current content trends, such as writing for the web, best practices for better inbound content conversion, persona-driven content targeting, SEO/SEM and keyword optimization
- 3-8 years of relevant professional experience
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Excellent problem solver
- Ability to work with all types of personalities and lead people to a common end state
- Bachelor’s degree – or equivalent professional experience – in English, marketing, communications or related technical disciplines such as engineering or manufacturing
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.