Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Can we energize society and fight climate change at the same time?
At Siemens Energy, we can. Our technology is key, but our people make the difference. Brilliant minds innovate. They connect, create, and keep us on track towards changing the world’s energy systems. Their spirit fuels our mission.
Our culture is defined by caring, agile, respectful, and accountable individuals. We value excellence of any kind. Sounds like you?
We make real what matters. This is your role
· Monthly, Daily production planning and control as per turnover target.
· Organize, monitor, and control the assembly area regarding assigning employees, working procedures, material, processes, and tools, so safety, quality, delivery, and cost targets are met
· Provide support to technicians by coordinating answers to technical and quality questions. Coordinate actions with support functions to resolve issues.
· Monitor key performance indicators for workstations. If necessary, initiate measures to resolve or avoid problems.
· Conduct meetings with respective team members. Discuss the status of production operations. Inform team about safety issues & quality issues.
· Participate in Gemba meetings, Quality Gemba, 5S audits, and Safety Meetings.
· Plan, assign and assist in the training and development of employees. Track progress by updating the skills matrix and development plans.
· Organize, lead, and execute improvement projects and activities.
· Monitor employee performance. Prepare for and conduct mid-year and end of year performance evaluations.
· Handling of internal & external ISO audit. (Documentation, processes, employee trainings)
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
B. E. in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering.
Typically, up to 5 years of successful experience in a directly related field and successfully demonstrating Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented in the job profile
Technical Skills: .
• Demonstrates knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures for supervised groups. Understand and apply supervisory approaches for work direction, motivation, performance management, and disciplinary action.
• Must possess strong digital literacy with self-directed learning of other applications - including all office applications and prefer experience using SAP
• English Language – Candidate must have professional written/verbal/interpersonal communication skills to communicate and interact effectively as a leader for the facility and assigned production area
• Environmental Health and Safety (EHS)– Knowledge of environmental health and safety regulations and procedures.
• Lean Manufacturing – Advanced knowledge of lean principles and techniques for optimizing processes and eliminating waste.
• Leadership– Knowledge of leadership techniques for motivating and engaging a team to achieve a vision.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Aurangabad, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a
time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome
applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All
employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business
need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time