Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most
threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the
world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
Your tasks and responsibilities:
• Communicate and organize product sales team to achieve order income
• Concerned shipment both in units and volume in modality and ensure high quality and timely product support to sales channel in the process of product selling
• Implement product strategy towards target customer for business success
• Understand regional market including ongoing project, install base and customer purchasing habit ect.so that could make business planning and forecasting to enture get business target, meanwhile provide review and report to management team
• Develop sales support structure, Product offer selection and technical qualification, Presentation to customers, Configuration of offers, bidding affair
• Coordinate activities of product marketing in regions for all business segments (direct, dealers); support to organize and execution of road show, seminars, congresses and meetings throughout China. Well-know regional marketing and customer demands and make a marketing activity proposal in region
• Improving the market and competitive intelligence processes including accurate and objective market data and won/lost order analyses
• Build and maintain good relationship with key and luminary customers,in accordance with marketing, application, collaboration and service for target customers’ problems solving
• Involvement of sales project to ensure right product and configuration to achieve profit goal
Your qualifications and experience:
? Bachelor degree with majored in medical or bio-engineer
? PSM: Minimum 8 years experience in sales/marketing experience in the field of clinical or engineering industry at multinational company.
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time