Job title: Process Expert – Record to Report (Accounting Professional)
We provide a variety of competitive, innovative and reliable Record-to-Report services from maintaining financial records to financial closing and reporting.
We process, compile and deliver relevant financial information covering Accounting & Closing, Commercial, Tax and Master Data Services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving Record-to-Report optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach. We also support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Understanding of various quality Methodologies
- Monitor and Coordinate with team members to complete daily activities within agreed SLA's and Quality
- Assist team members on their inquiries as & when need arises
- Assist internal and external customers as & when need arises
- Conduct meetings with internal and external customers to report KPI's and identify any process enhancements to improve KPI's or Quality
- Take care of any Adhoc activities within agreed SLA's and Quality
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
· Understanding of AR/AP process
· Excellent Spoken and written Communication Skills
· Team Handling
· Flexible in working rotational shifts
· You have an excellent communication skill and flexible with shifts.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens:
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time