The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyperintelligent robots. This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Help us shape the future.
With our innovative and integrated technology we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join Senior Service Engineer team and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Change the future with us and What are my responsibilities?
· As an employee in Technical Support for SIMATIC PCS 7, you will be in-charge of handling inquiries regarding functions, use of, handling and commissioning of our process control system and of advising dem about the product
· Here you will process and clarify the inquiries from our customers and from the Siemens regions worldwide until a solution is found. This includes, among other things, the analysis and reproduction of the customer request as well as the development and mediation of a solution
· You will maintain and channel the communication between customers and the company and process customer inquiries in a timely and appropriate manner
· You will reproduce customer inquiries on test systems and derive appropriate remedial measures
· You will work closely with sales and product development regarding the needs and requirements of customers. In case of problems while there is an on-site service groups you will advise or provide technical support.
You will be involved in the creation of service manuals and FAQs and cerate instructions for new solutions
We are looking for BE – Electrical, Electronics & Communications or Instrumentation Engineering with 5-8 years of total experience in Industrial Automation Domain in Process Industries (PCS 7 / DCS programming and commissioning experience Must)
· You have comprehensive knowledge of PCS 7 and related Hardware products from Siemens
· You have a deep knowledge of control engineering and process automation
· You have already gained several years of professional experience in customer service, as well as in commissioning and diagnostics
· You are fluent in English as the job involves direct Customer interaction.
We are looking for someone who is result-oriented, customer-oriented and values-oriented and who also has intercultural sensitivity
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time