The Cybersecurity Specialist will join a team providing Cybersecurity support to different Siemens corporate units (HR, Legal and Compliance, Global Business Services, etc.) in order to ensure risk-based protection of their critical assets and processes by design as well as in daily operations.Objective of this role is to support different Cybersecurity Officers in fulfillment of their operational responsibilities to ensure effective Cybersecurity risk and compliance management as well as increasing the security level on operational level day by day. Therefore, we are looking for an open minded and task oriented professional willing to take over different responsibilities and grow within the service.
Main tasks will be:
- Follow up of security vulnerabilities in the corporate Vulnerability Management ticketing system, align with different stakeholders to ensure fixing and help them when required
- Support raising, reviewing and maintaining exceptions in the corporate Exception Handling tool whenever a mandatory security control/ requirement cannot be fulfilled temporarily due to technical or other reasons.
- Perform security gap and risk analysis for critical applications to ensure compliance with mandatory corporate controls, find and communicate deficiencies and its related risks, and agree on a project plan to fix the findings and on risk treatment of residual risks.
Objective of this role is to support different Cybersecurity Officers in fulfillment of their operational responsibilities to ensure effective Cybersecurity risk and compliance management as well as increasing the security level on operational level day by day. Therefore, we are looking for an open minded and task oriented professional willing to take over different responsibilities and grow within the service.
- Computer science degree or related
- Highly valuable a general certification in cybersecurity as CISSP or CISM, and/or master’s degree or similar general training in information security
- 3-5 years of experience in Cybersecurity and/ or IT
- Practical knowledge on ISO and NIST Cybersecurity Frameworks
- Experience in IT operations, especially vulnerability and patch management of IT infrastructure components (server, client, network)
- Experience dealing with several customers at the same time (internal and/or external)
- Experience in Information Risk Management
- Desirable experience in general security audits and reviews
- English fluent proficiency, German is a plus
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Strong excel reporting skills
What do we offer?
- A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
- Shareholding plans for the employee;
- Benefits like meal allowance, flexible compensation plans, etc.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experience makes us more competitive and better able to respond successfully to society's demands. That's why we value candidates who reflect the diversity we enjoy in our company.
Company: Siemens Holding S.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time