Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
What part will you play?
- Responsible for design and implement software based on defined architecture.
- Capable of developing Mobile Applications on Android and iOS platforms.
- Able to conceive ideas and prepare quick pre-development prototypes for internal review and to assess the technical feasibility of the use cases.
- Team player having exposure to working with global cross culture teams and should good have presentation skills. Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills.
Use your skills to move the world forward
Experience: 3+ years of experience in design and development
· Strong Knowledge of Java (or) Swift and (or)Xamarin
· Strong knowledge in Object Oriented programming and Design principles & patterns.
· Conversant with typical software development processes / methodologies and exposure in working with multi-site global teams.
· Good knowledge on Unit Testing, TDD etc.
Desirable / Good to Have:
· Domain: Industrial Automation
- Analytical and Good Problem Solving Skills
- Conceptual & Self-directed
- Communicative & Socially confident
- Ambitious to learn and integrate new technologies
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We are Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We are dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time