- creation of PCB layout using Zuken Design Force CR-8000
- generation of technical documentation for industrial grade design
- coordination of the results with the Hardware Development, Mechanical, Purchasing and Production.
- perform final layout reviews
- communication with manufacturing
- product Data Management using Siemens Teamcenter
- cooperation with the development team in Czech Republic and Germany – fluent English is necessary
- up to 33 days of holiday (standard 5 weeks + up to 8 days from benefit system)
- flexible working hours and home-office
- bonus for joining our company up to CZK 100,000 (depends on the level of technical knowledge)
- an individual benefit budget of at least CZK 24,000 that you can turn into a combination of up to 8 extra days off, cafeteria points or pension and / or life insurance contributions
- relocation bonus for the costs of moving to the place of work (CZK 100,000 if you move to the Czech Republic from abroad, CZK 50,000 if you move to Prague within the Czech Republic)
- contribution to meals in the form of e- vouchers
- contribution to Multi-sport card
- technical background (Electronics)
- at least 5 years of experience on PCB design using advanced CAD tools (Zuken DF CR-8000, Altium Designer, Mentor Graphics/Siemens EDA Xpedition, Cadence Allegro, etc.)
- experience in constraint-driven layout
- knowledge of layout requirements for power electronics, high-speed digital, RF, signal integrity and EMC.
- knowledge of Design for Manufacturing (DFM), Design for Test (DFT), and Safety
- systematic approach, keen on quality and can work independently
- fluent in English language, German language is an advantage
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time