As a Siemens Product Architect, you are a technical resource implementing solutions while building strong relationships with customers and helping them realize their industry vision. This position requires excellent skills in interpersonal communications, technical leadership, process improvement, as well as configuration and customization of software.
As part of the Services team, you will work with Consultants, Solution Architects, Project Managers, Industry Experts and Product Development teams to ensure project and customer success.
You will be working with the Automotive, Transportation, Heavy Equipment, Industrial Machinery and Energy Services Technical Leadership Director. Experience in any of these industries would be a plus for this position, but not required.Responsibilities:
- Understand and demonstrate how Siemens professional services team will alter and integrate with customers’ initiatives, business drivers, value and impact
- Leverage industry standard methodologies and templates for the Siemens Software solution delivered to provide customer value
- Own the architectural design area of one or many product domain solutions to address the customers’ business requirements
- Understand customers’ goals and objectives in order to identify what change initiatives are needed for the customer to be more efficient and productive
- Translate business requirements into specific solutions, applications or process designs for moderately complex projects
- Support project management activities to control scope, cost, schedule and quality.
- Communicate project processes, progress by interacting with the customer to support customer expectations and support customer adoption
- Make technical recommendations and implement overall system design of the solution.
- Customer requirements gathering and design writing experience
- Self-managed; strong interpersonal skills (written and oral); leadership of a small teams
- Multiple years working in a customer-facing experience in professional services with related soft skills
- Good interpersonal skills at different levels throughout an organization
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) skills – Intermediate
- BS degree in Mechanical and/or Manufacturing Engineering, Computer Science, Technology or equivalent experience
- Experience implementing moderately complex Teamcenter solutions or similar products, such as Enovia, ePMD, Windchill, Aras Innovator or Agile
- Location: Any Major Midwest or Eastern U.S. City
- Expected Travel requirements: 25%-50%.
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.