Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Can we energize society and fight climate change at the same time?
At Siemens Energy, we can. Our technology is key, but our people make the difference. Brilliant minds innovate. They connect, create, and keep us on track towards changing the world’s energy systems. Their spirit fuels our mission.
Our culture is defined by caring, agile, respectful, and accountable individuals. We value excellence of any kind. Sounds like you?
We make real what matters. This is your role
- Overall responsibility for the execution of the complete Auxiliary Power Engineering scope for a Substation project.
- Design for Medium Voltage and Low voltage distribution systems.
- Calculation of fault levels, current carrying capacity, transformer sizing, DG set size, battery capacity, cable size
- Complete responsibility to design and develop Auxiliary Power Engineering & Building services scope of Substations that mainly includes.
- Preparation of Aux- Key SLD for MV/LV AC & DC systems.
- Specifications, Sizing & selection of Equipment's for MV/LV/DC/Battery/Battery charger/UPS & vendor coordination.
- Illumination study and Outdoor/Building Lighting layout planning.
- System studies (Load flow and short circuit) using ETAP.
- Relay setting calculation and Parameterization.
- MV Power, LV Power & Control Cables schedules/sizing.
- HVAC, Fire fighting & detection, Cooling water system design and planning.
- Lighting & small Power of Indoor & Outdoor areas.
- Must be self-motivated, results oriented, and be flexible to work well under tight schedules in a fast-paced team environment
- Graduate or Post Graduate in Electrical with experience of min. 10-15 Years of experience in Secondary design for AC/HVDC substations
- Possesses Good knowledge of Substation Primary and Secondary design interfaces.
- Hands-on experience in design and engineering for LV/MV distribution systems for Substations (AIS/GIS)/ HVDC
- Hands on experience in tools ETAP, Autodesk-Revit/Inventor, Dialup-Evo.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time